Sunday, August 23, 2009

Canadian Wildlife Stamps

 

scan0014

scan0015

One of my favorite techniques to do is watercoloring and these stamps are just perfect.  Bonnidee offers two sets of these clear stamps and of course I just had to buy them both.   Did I feel guilty?  Nope, as a percentage of the purchase price actually goes to the Canadian Wildlife Society.  Good enough excuse for me to buy. 

I stamped the images with a permanent ink and then used my Tombow markers to add the color.  More guy cards for my stash!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh yes, please leave a comment or pass this link along to your friends if you like what you see!

3 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh . . . these are BEAUTIFUL cards, Dianne! You did a WONDERFUL job of watercoloring these GORGEOUS images AND made a contribution to the Canadian Wildlife Society! What a GREAT idea!!!!!

Sandie R said...

These are just simply beauatiful Dianne. I also like the fact that a portion of the purchase goes to the Wildlife Society. Will have to check these out.

Francine said...

I love what you did with those Dianne I also bought them at Bonnidée a while ago they are so versatile you can create the scene you want ...
You did a puuuuuuurfect job with the watercoloring!

Post a Comment