Monday, January 29, 2007

I Love Valentine's Day




I really like this stamp. Unfortunately, I don't own it though. I was with a group of friends and managed to stamp a few images.


I really need to learn how to use my digital camera for some of the cards as the scanner takes away all the shimmer from metallic cardstock which I have used here. (It's not gray paper, but a brushed silver metallic paper, from the dollar store!).

Finally a use for this sentiment! I so love it, but not good for too much other than a card for someone you are in love with. LOL.



This is a pretty simple card, but I kind of like the simplistic design.



Thanks for taking a peek! I will get some more uploaded soon.

2 comments:

Birdbrain said...

Dianne - This is a lovely set! I see why you like the top stamp so much. Who makes it?

Passionforstamping said...

Thanks! This stamp is by Maryse Carrier, a Quebec stamp designer.

Post a Comment