Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Altered Binder

I needed a binder to hold a bunch of notes in and decided to try my hand at altering a butt ugly binder. LOL.
I covered this with some scrapbook paper, added a stamped Magenta image and stickers, some gemstones and Stickles. Added some flourish stamps and voila, something more interesting to look at.
This could become an addiction.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

More Morsels!

Here's another card I did using the See D Morsel stamps. I'm having a blast with these.
I used markers rather than inks for this one.
Not sure who makes the text stamp, but it's one of my favorites.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Distress Inks

This card was done using Distress inks applied with a foam dauber against a torn piece of paper. I added some highlights here and there with gel pens.
The stamp is by Northwoods.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

See D Morsel Stamps

I finally got to try out my new Morsel Collection stamps. And, I absolutely love them. Part way thru this, I wasn't liking the look very much. LOL. But, I persevered and kept stamping away, adding more colors and more stamped images. This card was made using 14 of the 30 plus stamps from the Lattice & Vine set and 9 different colors of ink.
It was so much fun! I can't wait to do more!
Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Crunched Up Wax Paper

This was a fun tech to do. I crumpled a piece of wax paper, slightly larger than the glossy cardstock. I brayered Adirondack Caramel directly onto the crumpled up wax paper. Flipped the wax paper and brayered on to the cardstock. It was kind of pale, and I wasn't really satisfied with the look. So, I brayered Raisin Adirondack ink on to the wax paper, flipped it over and once again brayered on to the c/s. Much BETTER. LOL. I chose a Hero Arts stamp and using black StazOn., stamped directly on to the background piece I had created. Added a couple of brads, mounted the layers and that's it! I will definitely be trying this again as I really like the final result.

Thanks for stopping by.