Friday, February 09, 2007

The Love of Black & White


I guess you could call this monochromatic with a slight "twist" to it.

I masked the edges of white matte cardstock using low tack masking tape. To create the "scenic" effect I have sponged and stamped with Soot Black Distress ink several shadow stamps and then over stamped with a Bazzil purple ink.


This one is done pretty much the same way as the one above. The background is applied using a Colorbox Stylus tool. The image by Crafty Individuals is overstamped, as is the dot border stamp (Hero Arts). I used a Plum Adirondack pad for the border stamp.





The images used on this card are from Hero Arts and Time to Stamp.






This last one is basically the same, except the image (Crafty Individuals) was inked with a combination of Adirondack Plum ink and Soot Black Distress ink.

I love the Crafty Individuals stamps! There are so many awesome designs to choose from. And, they are available UM.


Thanks for taking a peek and I will get some more cards up shortly.

2 comments:

K said...

Great cards! Love the colour combinations!

Birdbrain said...

Wow, Dianne! Great cards and something else for me to try. LOL, so many stamps and so little time.

Post a Comment