Monday, October 08, 2007

Crunched Up Wax Paper

This was a fun tech to do. I crumpled a piece of wax paper, slightly larger than the glossy cardstock. I brayered Adirondack Caramel directly onto the crumpled up wax paper. Flipped the wax paper and brayered on to the cardstock. It was kind of pale, and I wasn't really satisfied with the look. So, I brayered Raisin Adirondack ink on to the wax paper, flipped it over and once again brayered on to the c/s. Much BETTER. LOL. I chose a Hero Arts stamp and using black StazOn., stamped directly on to the background piece I had created. Added a couple of brads, mounted the layers and that's it! I will definitely be trying this again as I really like the final result.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Yogi said...

Another good technique. Thanks for postin all this good stuff.

Post a Comment