Sunday, February 24, 2008

Playing with Tags!


I came across a great book in my shopping travels. It's by Leisure Arts and is entitled. Let's Play Tag.
I have a whole bunch of shipping tags and decided to play a little with them today.
For this one, I drizzled some cheapie wax crayons over the distressed tag. (I didn't have any encaustic wax. LOL). I'm happy with the way it turned out though.
For this one, I made a shipping tag out of some cream colored linen. I stamped the image with Archival Coffee ink and one it was dry I painted the image and background with Twinkling H2Os.
Kind of different and I like how the Twinks shimmer.

This one doesn't need much explaining. LOL.
Hopefully, I'll get some more done before I head back to work tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a super week, full of creativity.

9 comments:

Quietfire said...

Beautiful tags Dianne! I especially like Mona!

ncurryartiste said...

These are great, Dianne......

Yogi said...

Wondeful Dianne. I love the way you photograhped them too. Take care Yogi

Anonymous said...

I love your tags Dianne lots of diversity... Hard to say which one I prefer but I have a crush on the first one!
Francine

Jill said...

Hi Dianne! I love your tags. The fabric one is awesome. I also enjoyed a quick peak at your blog--your workspace is wonderful!

okanagan_spirit said...

dianne they are all beautiful, but if i really had to choose 1 it would be the linen one.

sandee said...

Looks like you had a great ART day!
Beautiful tags!

Art By Wanda said...

They're all beautiful tags!!

JulesinParadise said...

Wonderfully creative tags!

Post a Comment