Sunday, March 16, 2008

H2Os and Watercolor Pencils


I stamped in black Versafine ink, clear embossed and painted with a combo of watercolor pencils and Twinkling H2Os. I've distressed the paper a little and stamped a crackle stamp using Vintage Photo Distress ink from Ranger. I LOVE those ink pads.
The background is done with copper and gold acrylic paint applied to white cardstock with a damp sea sponge. Then I added a small flourish from Quietfire Design stamped with Soot Black Distress ink.
The main image stamp is by Stampers Anonymous.

2 comments:

Viola said...

Wonderful card, Dianne!

SC-The Artful Mama said...

Gorgeous card!!!! I love the image and what you have done with it! I'm glad I discovered your blog..... I'm going to share it with my other stamping group!!

Thank you, too, for posting such lovely comments on my blog!! I appreciate your feedback and your appreciation for "browsing" at Home Depot! LOL!!!

xoxooxoxo
Susan Chong
The Artful Mama
beegsmachine@yahoo.com

Post a Comment