Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Birdies

I had a great time making this card and I actually made six of them in one evening. I stamped the branches (Stampscapes) on a piece of white cardstock. Then ran a second piece of white thru the Cuttlebug using the Snowflakes embossing folder. Using my circle Coluzzle I made a "window" in the embossed piece. This was attached over the first piece of stamped cardstock. I stamped the birds (Inkadinkadoo) twice with red chalk ink. The 2 birds were cut out and the foreground bird was cut from the other stamped image and adhered on top of the other birds with some foam tape to give some dimension. I colored the chests of the birds with H2Os and added some Stickles. The berries on the branches are colored with a red gel pen.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love this card, Dianne! :)

Sandie R said...

This is so sweet and sound really quick to do. Might have to case the idea.

Post a Comment