Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

I don't have any art to share you at the moment, but I do have some exciting news..... I'm going to be a "Nana" and I am so thrilled! This was the best Christmas present one could possibly hope for. (Thank you Jennifer and Dave)!

I am also enjoying a wonderful time with my sister, Susan who has come out from Vancouver to spend 10 days with us. I was a little concerned that she would be cursing the Montreal winter, however, with all the snow on the West Coast, I think she was happy to escape. It is a skating rink everywhere though and this makes walking a little difficult. This means that we have had to drive everywhere rather than walk. Oh well, you can't have it all, eh? We've managed to hit some good sales at a few scrapbooking stores and we are having a blast stamping together. And, to boot, she's a darn good cook too! LOL.

I'd like to wish all my cyber friends a Happy New Year and I hope 2009 will be a good year for everyone.

Also, to all my blog followers, thank you so much for all your wonderful comments and support. It really means a lot.

Tata for now,
Dianne

4 comments:

Sandie R said...

Return wishes to everyone at your house as well Dianne. Congrats on the up coming status change Nana. Tell Susan thanks bunches for my Christmas card. Big hugs to you both.
Sandie R.

Anonymous said...

I had a great time, Dianne! Even the cooking part seemed more fun than it does at home - great to have you as a sous chef. (Compliments don't hurt either LOL)

I never stamped so much in 10 days LOL I want to come back soon.

MezzoKat said...

Congratulations, Grandmom-to-be! A marvelous Christmas gift, for sure! How great that you're having special time with your sister. I hope these events are a predictor of a wonderful 2009.

Flower said...

I've missed a lot lately it seems!! CONGRATS!!!

Post a Comment