Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blog Award

My dear friend Kathy, from across the pond, nominated my blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

Thank you so very much!!! Kathy does some beautiful work and I'm so lucky to have met her through one of my Yahoo groups. I hope you will take a few minutes to check out her blog here.


Now comes the hard part. I now must nominate some of my favourite stamping bloggers and follow these guidelines:

1. The nominee may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs

5. Leave a message for your nominees.


The following bloggers are so worthy of this award:


Kim - I absolutely love Kim's style. I'm sure you'll agree!

Toni -Toni's cards are always so cheery.

Dina - If you haven't checked out Dina's blog, you really must.

Julie - There's definitely something for everyone over at Julie's blog.

Rach - If Copic's are your thing, you just have to check out the eyecandy here.


Thanks again, Kathy for nominating me. And, thanks to everyone for stopping by.



3 comments:

Kathy the Teawife said...

You are very welcome -- and the award is so well-deserved, Dianne. Your artwork is always creative, and you know I love your whimsy style. I always check out your blog when I need inspiration. Thanks for being my stamping friend! Kathy the teawife

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you, you deserve it! Your blog is always so nice to visit.

Arielle

Kim said...

Thank you so much Dianne! I just came accross your award today and will post it later today on mine!

Post a Comment