Saturday, July 17, 2010

Anyone got a corkscrew?

I can't believe it's been 10 months since I blogged. I feel like a bottle that has been washed up on the shore. The bottle is screaming for someone to pop the cork and let me out.

I'm still a rubber stamper at heart, but after seeing Susan's recent works of art, I'm trying to step away from my comfort zone and try something different. I've been playing a little with the GPP challenges and I must say they sure are fun. I was too late in getting June's challenges done in time to post, but I'll get them up on here soon.

July's challenge is Strip Ease. You can read all about it here.

This is what I came up with for my first challenge over at GPP.



Thanks for stopping by and I wish everyone a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Sandie R said...

I like your take on the Strip Ease Dianne.
You'r right it has been awhile since you blogged. So long in fact I couldn't remember that it was your blog.LOL I'm so used to you being aquainted with Passion for Stamping that it didn't clcik.

Susan said...

What you got in that bottle, sister? Must be time! But I love your Strip Ease. Well done!

michelle ward said...

Dianne - happy to learn that participating with us got you back on track with your blog readers! I like the subtle jags in the lines of text in the background. At first it appears to be one piece but the jags are the clue they are torn strips. Bravo for coming to play!

Jester said...

A lovely piece - I really like your background. The strips work well!

Anonymous said...

When you pop the cork, you do it with style! This is a great style, too!

Anonymous said...

Yay for joining in! I love the page you created, and can see that you had fun. Good job :-)

Anonymous said...

That looks great and thanks for sharing.

goudenregen said...

Love the composition and background. Great page.

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

ADORABLE . . . your vintage and distressed piece really "WOW" me! Your blog is looking fantastic, Dianne!!!

Post a Comment