Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shimmering Chalks and Acetate


This card was a lot of fun to do. I stamped the PSX image on acetate with black Stazon ink. Flipped the acetate over and applied a coat of Xyron adhesive from one of the roller thingies. I then painted the image, on the sticky side, with Pebbles shimmering chalks using a paintbrush. Swooshed on some Pearlex and sealed with a matte sealer. Then I flipped it over and mounted it to a white, followed by pink c/s and finally to a pink card. Oh yeah, I added some black brads to hold the layers together before mounting to the final card.

2 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Oooo, I love the effect of this technique. I've never tried it before but I'm going to make a note of it. It just goes so well with this beautiful scene. Lovely work, my friend!

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Dianne!
THANKS for visiting MY MESSY STAMP ROOM!!!! LOL!! Sad part is . . . not everything fits in it . . . it's all over the place!!!
I LOVE this scene you created!!! It's really STUNNING!!!!!!

Post a Comment