Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm Back

I can't believe that I haven't posted anything to my blog since the end of June. I just don't know where the time goes. It's not that I haven't been stamping. There's just not enough time to keep up a blog and do artwork. But, I'm going to try to post more regularly.


I love this set of stamps from My Favorite Things. The image is colored with alcohol markers and pencil crayons and I've used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder.

Right now, this card is gathering dust on my sister's desk and she has kindly reminded me that I owe her another card. LOL.

1 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Dianne!
I LOVE your new card on your blog!!! It's ADORABLE!!!! I know what you mean about keeping up with our blogs!!! There's so much to do . . . it's hard to post new things . . . Whew!!!!

Post a Comment