Monday, September 22, 2008

Balloon Fairy


When I came across this stamp at our one and only stamp store I knew I had to have it! I think she is just so darn cute!
I stamped her with a permanent black ink on watercolor paper and colored her in with my Tombow markers. My scanner was up to it's old tricks again. Honestly, there is no dark border and the image IS centred. I'm going to have to start taking pics with my camera instead. LOL
Stamp credits:
Fairy with Balloon - Stamps Happen
Birthday Wishes - Inkadinkadoo

2 comments:

Sandie R said...

Cute fairy and the colouring is wonderful. Must have been your major at school. LOL Secret to scanning cards with white as their base is use a piece of black paper over the card that way it shows the whole card and the card isn't competing with the scanner lid (which is usually white). Just a thought

Flower said...

I agree, the coloring is wonderful! That really is a cute stamp too!

Post a Comment