Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friendship

Harmonie came to visit our stamp club on Sunday and we were able to make 2 cards.  I actually took my fixins home with me and put the cards together at my leisure. 

The image was coloured with Tombow markers and I just happened to have a Friendship Peel-Off (Magenta).  I’m quite pleased with the way it turned out, considering I haven’t had a lot of practice using Tombows.

HPIM1476

I’m also trying out a new photo editing program (Google’s Picasa) and this is my first attempt.  Not too bad, eh?  What do you think?

I’ll show you the second card tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Sandie R said...

A beautiful card Dianne as usual. Love the vibrant red of the lanterns and I think you did a tremendous job with the Tombows

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you used red to create such a bold look!

Post a Comment