Saturday, October 30, 2010

Vintage ATC

HPIM1492

This is an ATC Christmas tree ornament I created for an ATC group I belong to.  Each year, in November, we create vintage ATCs that can be hung from the tree.  We’ve been doing this for about 4 years now and it is such fun to pull them out every year and hang them.  This cutie patootie is clip art from Luna Girl.  I’ve added some gold Peel-Offs (Magenta), highlighted the tree lights with a glitter pen and pierced the borders using my Tim Holtz ruler; a tool that is a must have if you like to do hand stitching on your papercrafts.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comments:

Sandie R said...

Lovely Vintage ATC Dianne. You are reminding me that I am so far behind I'm almost first. I think you are always on top of everything.

Post a Comment