Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snow Globe

HPIM1539

Don’t you just love snow globes?  I remember my father buying one for my mother one year for Christmas.  You should have seen the look on her face!  LOL.  Not sure if it is the same year he bought her rubber gloves in size XL (stocking stuffer).  Anyways, too funny.  Okay, back to the card.  I’m not sure who makes this double sided paper, but it is gorgeous!  Perfect for a fuss free card.  The stamps are from Stampin’ Up and I coloured the trees using Prismacolour pencils and mineral spirits.  The main image piece is sponged with Distress inks (my favorite ink).

Have a super day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Too funny! I don't remember that! I only remember the rather "hospital-like" watering can that Ross bought you.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I love the snowglobe effect with all the sparkles.

Post a Comment