Wednesday, November 09, 2011

My Oasis

HPIM2254

This is a page I did in my Art Journal.  I started by applying a coat of black acrylic paint to the page and once that was dry I combined flower stencils with hand-drawn flowers.  The flowers were first done with a lead pencil.  I then painted them all in with my “Twinks” (H2Os).  To finish the piece off, I outlined the flowers with black and white markers.

I’m really pleased with the end result.  What do you think?

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

Dianne, I really like this. I bet the H2O's really shimmer against the black. Neat technique - I will have to try it sometime.

Susan said...

Hey, you added some words since I saw this. Way kewl!

Anonymous said...

That is a stunning card Dianne, one that anyone would cherish.
Sue Rapin

Nancy said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!

Post a Comment