Thursday, November 10, 2011

Twinkling H2Os

HPIM1798 HPIM1791 HPIM1792 HPIM1793 HPIM1794 HPIM1795 HPIM1796 HPIM1797

I was definitely on a roll when I did these cards.  I followed the same process for each of them; painting  the rubber stamp with H2Os, slightly misting with a mini mister and then stamping on to white cardstock.  My Cuttlebug definitely got a workout  too.  LOL

I think I like the last one the best.  How about you?  Do you have a favourite?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

SherylH said...

Such a great set of cards Dianne -- I have to bookmark this entry for ideas!

Sandie R said...

These are nall beautiful cards Dianne. Don't think I can pick just one as a fav. Love the white on white with just a bit of colour in the second layer.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous set! These are all gorgeous!

miatagal said...

These are all gorgeous, but I think the first two are my favorites, followed closely by the first two of the middle row.

miatagal said...

These are all gorgeous, but I think the first two are my favorites, followed closely by the first two of the middle row.

Post a Comment