Friday, March 06, 2009

The blog gets a facelift!

I don’t know about everyone else, but I am so anxious for spring to arrive.  So, I thought I’d try to push things along a bit by giving my blog a facelift to welcome Spring.

Many thanks to my friend Kim for suggesting Windows Live Writer for writing my blog postings.  It’s so much easier. 

Please feel free to leave me a comment.  I’d love to know what you think of the new “look”.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish everyone a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I love your new blog look - so springy! I subscribe by RSS feed, however, and the new text style isn't very easy to read. Maybe I'll get used to it LOL

Kim said...

I LOVE IT!!! Your new blog look is awesome, you did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

Dianne, your blog is refreshing, I love the colours

Melinda

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

You are so clever to give your blog a facelift! I have enough trouble keeping up with mine the way it is, Dianne!! LOL!!! BRAVO!!!!!

Nicole said...

Love the new look, Dianne!

Froggietalks said...

I love the colours and flowers in your blog now Dianne!!

Karen G (BC)

Francine said...

What a refreshing facelift Dianne ... so colorful... And very, very lovely cards additions too!

Take care my friend!

Post a Comment