Thursday, March 05, 2009

Me Bad Blogger

Hi everyone!

I'm sure some of you have wondered what happened to all my daily postings. I was doing so well there for awhile. LOL.

I've been in a bit of a funk this past week as last Friday I lost my full time job and now I don't know what to do with myself. It's so strange not getting up and going to work every day. I've pretty busy this week though getting stuff done (updating the resume, car servicing, registering with employment agencies, etc.). I even had a job interview this morning. I think it went extremely well. Now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I should find out next Tuesday or Wednesday after they have finished the interview process.

So, now I'm going to try and become a better blogger and have stuff to share with you everyday!

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you all a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Oh boy, Dianne I am so sorry to hear you lost your job. That must have come as a big shock? Anyway, I know you will be ok! You do a great job and anyone would be lucky to have you! Chin up!! THinking about you,
Hugs,
Kim

d edgson said...

Hi Dianne,
Glad to see you around. Good luck on the job. I hope you get one that makes you really happy!!!
Hugs,
Dorothy

Post a Comment