Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A New Home for my Prismacolors





I've been searching high and low for the perfect pencil case(s) to hold my pencil crayons. Not finding anything suitable I decided to make my own. And, it didn't cost me a penny! I had the doggie prints kicking around, as well as some remnants from making table runners. I added some small doggie charms and cord from my stash, and voila!!!!! Now I can take them "on the road" in something a little more stylish than a ziploc bag. And, the best part, they are sorted by color.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

OHMYGOSH, Dianne! Are you clever or what?!?!?!?! I LOVE your Prismacolor pencil holders! Gee . . . you could sell those they are so adorable!!!!

Kathy the Teawife said...

What a great idea, Dianne . . . these look GREAT! I need you to come to my house and sew some things for me, too! Gee, I don't have Prismacolor pencils yet; oh dear, something else for me to buy. LOL! Luv, Kathy

Anonymous said...

wow! wow! wow!!! This is gorgeous!!!You are a real
artiste.love Arielle xox

Sandie R said...

Such a great idea and I love the doggies. Sure beats the shoe box I use for mine. Gee I wonder if I can find one of my sewing machines?

Kim said...

Those are just awesome Dianne!! I love them!

d edgson said...

Great idea Di! Helpful as well if they should get dropped. Less chance of any breakage of the leads up in the pencil! So whatcha gonna do when your pencils get to short to pull them out? Or is that a tear off top strip I see?????
Hope your day is wonderful!!!!

Post a Comment