Monday, October 24, 2011

Coloured Embossing Powders

HPIM1693

I seldom use my coloured embossing powders.  Actually, heat embossing is something I rarely do.

For this card I stamped the image (stamp unknown) on a piece of matte, silver paper, added some blue embossing powder from my stash and heat embossed.  I layered the stamped image on to silver, mirror cardstock, and then on to some matte, blue metallic paper.  This was then mounted to another piece of silver, matte cardstock that I dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I then randomly sponged the piece with Versamark ink and sprinkled on some more of the blue embossing powder.  I’m tickled pink with the final result.  What do you think?

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dianne

1 comments:

Susan said...

Cool! You haven't shown this to me before! Maybe it is in the mail to me?

Post a Comment