Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TTC03 – Florals

I’ve been using Touch Twin markers for a couple of years now and I absolutely LOVE them.

This is a card that I made for their challenge.  I stamped the image from the Daisy Love set using Memento Rich Cocoa ink, quickly heat set it and coloured with Touch Twin markers. The colours I used are listed below.  The background was done with Distress Frayed Burlap and I outlined the image with a gold Krylon pen.  To finish off the card I added two gold peel-offs and a little gold Stickles to the flower centre.

HPIM2251

The markers I used:

Leaves: Y169, GY175 Y41, Y42

Flowers: Y36, Y34, YR24, BR107, Y38, Y45

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Dianne

2 comments:

Sandie R said...

Another great floral. Touch Twin markers, are they like Copics.

Jeanne Streiff said...

I love that stamp! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Challenge!

Post a Comment