Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm Back

It's been almost a year since I've posted anything to my blog and I would like to welcome all my stamping friends back to visit my little place on the web. I thought of starting over with a new blog, but there's a lot of history here that I would like to keep. So, if it's okay with you, I'd like to pick up where I left off.

This was an easy-peasy card to drum up. I coloured the Penny Black stamp with Twinkling H2Os and stamped directly on to hot press watercolour paper.





Thanks for dropping by!

Dianne

3 comments:

dragonfly said...

glad you're back

Sandie R said...

Oh I don't feel so bad about not posting to my blog for ages. Lovely card Dianne, like the bling card stock.

Anonymous said...

I love the simple elegance of this card.

Post a Comment